What happens when you purchase a block that can capture views of the river from the first floor? You design a reverse living home of course!
This clever design makes the best use of its great location by providing the owners wonderful views from their living areas as well as the master bedroom. The front facing balcony allows for entertaining while enjoying those views and the outdoor staircase gives easy access to walk down to the river.
- Clean lines, and contemporary styling with some natural timber
- Ground floor dedicated to the kids plus a guest area.
- Access from a ROW (Right of way) to a second garage
- Upper floor to take advantage of river views
- Small office upstairs
- Kids nursery room upstairs to be converted to a guest/activity as they get older.
- Outdoor staircase to enclosed front/side yard for quick access.
With subtle wooden features this clever design looks elegant, whilst boasting plenty of bedrooms and space for the occupants to enjoy. Designed for a growing family and to support family when they come to visit, this home is designed with the future in mind.
The reverse living really sets off the home perfectly with views to the river being enjoyed from various locations including the master bedroom.
The side alfresco is hidden behind private boundary walls making this an enjoyable retreat for the kids.