If you love heritage styled homes, then the Guildford Heritage is sure to tick the boxes. The charm of the streetscape elevation speaks for itself with the featured brick, rendered window sills and corbels, the bullnosed verandah and scalloped timber beams and the eight roof gables makes for a striking and memorable home. This clever design takes the best of yesteryear and gives it a facelift to suit today’s energy efficient requirements and our open plan lifestyle.
- Charming traditional streetscape elevations
- Large scullery in addition to a big kitchen
- Minor bedrooms to the front
- Master bedroom to the rear for more privacy
- Side yard to suit corner block
- Maximise energy efficiency and Northern side aspect
- Feature raking ceilings and extra high ceilings throughout
- Feature fireplace
- Guest powder room
- His & hers walk in robes
- Double vanity basins to the ensuite
The heart of the home features the large kitchen with the dining and living and alfresco cleverly integrated and linked by the raking ceilings. A home theatre adds another living zone for those times you want to retreat.
The master bedroom is located away from the street and includes a his and hers walk in robe, separate his and hers vanity basins in the Ensuite with a double sized shower. The minor bedrooms are all to the front of the home along with a bathroom and separate guest powder room.