Buying a block of land to build on for future plans is a great way to create a home that ticks all the boxes. This wonderful home was in the ideal location for this family and there was enough space on the block to cater for their lifestyle.
Important features would be a separate garage/workshop/man-cave and a feature swimming pool that would be used for entertaining and for the kids to enjoy.
A reverse living design was also necessary as the top floor would have uninterrupted views of the city and river as well as the public open space.
- Modern style elevation
- Second double garage to the rear for the workshop
- Boat and trailer storage area
- Street security – walls and electric gate
- Swimming pool and outdoor entertaining area
- Games room with bar on the ground floor
- Home office on the ground floor
- Home theatre room
- Personal lift
- 4 bedrooms on the middle level
- 3rd floor for open plan living, balcony and guest powder room
- Fireplace to the living area
This unique home has a striking façade that makes a statement on this street. The floor plan layout is a great example of function dictated by form in its effortless reaching upwards to capture the amazing views that only a few are privileged to have.
The pool and workshop are separated nicely with entertaining areas and landscaped features cleverly enhancing the outdoors for friends and family to enjoy.